Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: Dinning in Los Angeles, CA? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Dinning in Los Angeles, CA? and more...

Open Question: Dinning in Los Angeles, CA?

where in Los Angeles can you have dinner and watch a movie at the same time? Once featered on fox la but i dont remember the name of the place.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to I get a literary agent (in Los Angeles) for my screenplays?

I've written several screenplays for film and wondering how to get an agent to read them and represent me. What do I send them and where do I find them?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What do you think of edIT, a dope DJ / Producer from Los Angeles?

All credit goes to B.k.S. I discovered edIT through him, but I didn't see him post a thread about him yet so I'm going to do it.. He's more of an Electronic/Hip Hop producer, but he's insanely dope. His album Crying Over Pros For No Reason is amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ZLRKaHBHQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGT8VnHy34g&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yIyLXALChY Crying Over Pros For No Reason http://www.mediafire.com/?cmiyyrij4tk No Problem, B.k.S. Thanks for that list. I'll check out as many as I can. Also, have you heard edIT's second album yet from 2007? I haven't checked it out yet.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: In applying for dual citizenship for United States and Philippines, how do I provide proof of naturalization?

I am a natural born Filipino who was Naturalized in the United States about a year ago. I wanted to apply for dual citizenship in Los Angeles and a requirement for proof of acquisition of foreign citizenship is either the Naturalization Certificate or "an affidavit explaining the circumstances by which the applicant's foreign citizenship was acquired." I have copies of my Naturalization Certificate but cannot seem to find the original. I can file for a new Naturalization Certificate but it would take about a year. I have a US Passport. My questions are: 1.) Since I don't have the original Naturalization Certificate and only have copies, would the copies of the Certificate of Naturalization, copies and my original US Passport be sufficient to prove my naturalization? I am also bringing my Philippine passports as proof that I am a natural-born Filipino. 2.) How would I get an affidavit explaining how I got naturalized?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Any Recruiters ? Help Please?

Ok so we made a mistake on my birthplace because i put my current city i live in now accidently as my birthplace, But i was born in the same state just diffrent city in California. But when i went To MEPS to sign contract, everything was checked fine, even though my birth certificate says i was born in Los Angeles, and we put Sacramento instead (current living). So I talked to my recruiter today and he was aware of issue so we changed It (Sacramento To Los Angeles) BUT, instead of pressing SAVE, he pressed MARK AS COMPLETE, But everything was Already Complete in his laptop where my records for the ARMY are.. He did it kinda obvious and quickly so i won't see But i did. And he said it was fine. So is it fine or did he lie about changing my birthplace to correctly. The reason i ask is because i ship out in 3 weeks, and i need to have my contract and info perfect. I dont want any errors, and i know MEPS would probably see my incorrect birthplace and may think i'm hiding something. (which i'm not). Any Help much aprreciated.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: