Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Open Question: PS3 online connection rejecting others connection? and more...

 
 



Open Question: PS3 online connection rejecting others connection? and more...

Open Question: PS3 online connection rejecting others connection?

I have a Linksys wireless N router that i use to connect my PS3 to the internet. I play online ALOT and i use to play online with my PS3 wired to a modem. Before i had perfect connection but now things have gone a bit downhill since i made the switch to wireless. I can no longer join certain friends games nor can they join mine on many games like GTA 4 and Midnight Club Los Angeles. This has really bothered me because some of my best friends who i use to play online with daily can no longer join me. Is this a router problem cause that what it seems to me. Any help please????

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: The real estate in LA?

What is the future of the real estate market in Los Angeles? What do you think about the future price? Bubble? The possibility of burst? If so, when?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Do they allow tripods at the long beach aquarium?

I'm taking pics for my final project in photography 101, looking for a great place to take environmental photos in Los Angeles metro area. I thought Long Beach Aquarium would be great, but to get the right lighting, you need a tripod. Hmm.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: