Bookmark and Share




Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Open Question: I cant find the answer to this i need help please? and more...

 
 



Open Question: I cant find the answer to this i need help please? and more...

Open Question: I cant find the answer to this i need help please?

1. If a golfer's score of 4 under par is represented by 4 on a number line, then how would a golfers score of 4 over par best be represented? (Points: 1) +4 0 4 +8 2. Death Valley in California is approximately 250 feet below sea level. Which of the following best describes the location of Death Valley as it relates to sea level? (Points: 1) +250 0 250 +2500 3. Use the number line given to choose the best answer for the question. What value does point P represent on the number line shown here? (Points: 1) 2 0 2 0.5 4. The results of the 2007 Target Championship Golf Tournament in Los Angeles, California, are given below. Use a number line to compare the values and list the golfers in order from best (lowest score) to worst ( highest score). Par is considered 0 on the number line. Who won the tournament? (Points: 1) { Woods, Garcia, Ells, Kelly} Woods won {Garcia, Woods, Ells, Kelly} Garcia won { Kelly ,Garcia, Woods, Ells,} Kelly won { Ells, Garcia, Woods, Kelly} Ells won 5. Use the number line to compare the numbers. List the set of numbers in increasing order ½, , , 0.4 (Points: 1) ½, , , 0.4 , , ½, 0.4 ,½, , 0.4 ,½, 0.4,

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what are some of the best food laboratories in Los Angeles?

I want to bring in a few samples of certain food items to check nutritional facts: calories, fat contents, carbs, etc. What are some of the best/most-respected food laboratories in Los Angeles area where I can bring food items? how long does it usually take? and how much does it usually cost (per items, per trial, or however they usually charge people)?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get a new birth certificate?

I need to get a passport VERY soon and to do so requires a birth certificate. My parents dont have my original one anymore (cant find it?). People have told me to try the courthouse of Los Angeles (the city i was born in) but no such service exists on their website. Someone else told me to try the department of public health and office of vital statistics in california. They have something like a birth certificate order form but it takes 18 weeks to process and needs to be notarized! I need to get my passport soon I dont have 18 weeks on top of the 4-6 weeks it takes to process the passport! Can someone please take my hand and walk me in a very specific direction for this?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: