Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 23, 2010

Open Question: Need a Apartment or Hotel? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Need a Apartment or Hotel? and more...

Open Question: Need a Apartment or Hotel?

I am in the process of separation from my wife and I have to leave the house by the end of the month. I have been looking for an apartment to rent to no avail, are there any reasonable hotels in los angeles that I can rent monthly until I find a permanent place, I am talking about in the range of 150 per week or less.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Where do tax payer money in LosAngeles go?

So, i'm just wondering, where exactly does tax payer money go in california and los angeles? how is it that California is so bankrupt but we have one of the largest economies in the world; our taxes are also very high and we're still bankrupt.... this is not political just a general question.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: